HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL CLUB OF SOUTH FLORIDA AND
WHARTON CLUB OF SOUTH FLORIDA
World Golf Championship-Cadillac Championship
at Trump National Doral
UNIVERSITY ALUMNI SIGNATURE SPEAKER EVENT
Join over 30 other university alumni clubs for this private event at the 2015 WGC-Cadillac Championship while also helping to give back to the Miami community.
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2015
Location: Trump National Doral Miami is 4400 N.W. 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178.
- VIP parking / shuttle to Trump National Doral Clubhouse entrance (not available to general admission).
- Access to the newly renovated Trump National Doral Clubhouse (not available to general admission).
- General admission to the grounds for Saturday, March 7th at the tournament with the world’s top 50 golfers (gates open at 8:00am)
- Escalade Lounge access all day. An exclusive, climate controlled, DJed, South Beach experience, while you watch the golf (located at the drivable par 4, 16th hole)
- Private, university alumni event after the golf (in the Escalade Lounge)
Signature Speaker Schedule of Events:
- 6:00 pm: Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, hosted by WGC-Cadillac Championship Chairman, Butch Buchholz and Tournament Director, Andres Gaviria.
- 7:00 pm: Key Note Speaker: David Pillsbury, President, PGA TOUR Championship Management. And you thought this was just golf. A “behind the scenes” perspective on the PGA TOUR and the transformation of the WGC is one of the must attend social events in Miami.
Giving Back to the Community:
Not every knows that the PGA Tour and the WGC is a non-for-profit endeavor generating millions of dollars in proceeds that go back into the Miami-Dade and Broward community each year. The majority of the proceeds from this University Alumni event will be donated to the Young at Art Museum (Broward) and The National Young Arts Foundation (Miami-Dade). Each alumni club represented at this event will be acknowledged as part of this fundraising initiative.
- $150/person for alumni & guests (valued at $240).
- Free for children under 18 years old (Must register using link below)
- Purchase deadline: February 15th ($175 after Feb. 15th)
The WGC-Cadillac Championship has emerged as one of the must attend social events in Miami. Growing to over one hundred thousand in attendance, this has resulted from an intense strategic transformation of the event from a “tournament with great golfers” to a “world-class, premier, sports entertainment experience”. Instead of thinking “golf”, think along the lines of Moet Chandon, Joe’s stone crabs, green side cabanas, fashion shows, and concerts, on top of over $400 million investment into the clubhouse and golf course by Donald Trump and his organizations-all delivered with a service level as if attending a ?perfect wedding?.
To date, this invite has been extended to; Kellogg, Harvard, Wharton, Georgetown, All Ivy+, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Northwestern, HBS, London School of Economics, Penn, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Vanderbilt, South Florida Xavier University, Washington and Lee, and Yale, with more to join.
The WGC-Cadillac Championship website is www.cadillacchampionship.com
More details and updates to come, including directions and expected tournament players, etc.
Other questions: Kindly contact the alumni club administrator for this event at email@example.com
Thank you, in advance, to all the schools and university alumni clubs for your valued participation. We look forward to a great event.
Wharton Undergraduate ‘89